Printer Friendly Copy
Soft Tissue Melting: Deep Tissue Through Light Touch
Cross Country Education/VYNE
Discipline(s): Occupational Therapy / Athletic Training
Registration Fee: $179
1. Discover how to release deep fascial adhesions with less effort and light pressure.
2. Develop your skills in efficient use of your body to easily deliver deep pressure.
3. Heighten your touch sensitivity to deliver the appropriate amount of pressure.
4. Ascertain how to heighten your intuition by "listening" to the tissue.
5. Apply skills to introduce passive and active movement to deep tissue work during lab sessions.
6. Identify specific trigger points and elicit profound pressure with light touch through labs
• Massage Therapists
• Occupational Therapists
• Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Athletic Trainer
Receive unlimited access from the time of purchase through completion and submission of the online exam. Once the exam is taken the seminar will be available for 30 days before course access expires.
CE Information: Click on the "purchase" button for CEU details.
Deeper Tissue Release with Ease
Many Massage Therapists experience injury in their own bodies when they do Deep Tissue work. For that reason, the average career span for massage therapy is much lower than other health care professions. Many therapists who continue their careers begin to avoid deep work as they get older. Yet, many people who seek out massage therapy enjoy or need deeper tissue work. An opposing problem exists when deeper pressure is beneficial for clients who simply find Deep Tissue painful. Soft Tissue Melting solves both of those problems.
Soft Tissue Melting is a combination of traditional deep tissue and lighter touch therapies such as Cranio Sacral, Jin Shin, and Energy work. Soft Tissue Melting focuses on selecting exactly which muscles or trigger points to address and delivering precisely the right pressure. Clients who receive this work should never feel frustrated that the pressure is too light. On the other hand, people who typically feel uncomfortable with deep work will feel profound relief without the pain of other types of deep body work. Deep Tissue and light touch therapies sound like opposites, though learning to do both at the same time can have a powerful impact on people who are otherwise uncomfortable with deep massage. It can also have a great impact on your ability to elicit deeper tissue release with ease. The principles taught in this seminar will have a lasting impact on you and your future work.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM