Printer Friendly Copy
Ignite the Healing Process: The Craniosacral Approach to Dissipating Trauma, Reducing Stress, and Rebalancing the Body
Cross Country Education/VYNE
Discipline(s): Occupational Therapy
Registration Fee: $179
1. Examine the anatomy and physiology of the autonomic nervous system
2. Assess therapeutic tone of the autonomic nervous system
3. Discover original developmental patterns and the relationship to retained trauma in the body
4. Discuss the anatomy and physiology of the craniosacral system and its relationship to the central nervous system health
5. Develop palpation skills to evaluate craniosacral system movement and identify retained trauma
6. Outline and practice techniques to release trauma from the spinal meninges and nerve roots, neck/ shoulders, lumbar/ hips, and fluid body
• Massage Therapists
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Rehabilitation Specialists and Directors
Receive unlimited access from the time of purchase through completion and submission of the online exam. Once the exam is taken the seminar will be available for 30 days before course access expires.
CE Information: Click on the "purchase" button for CEU details.
Effective Techniques to Release Trauma and Ignite Healing
What happens when your adult or pediatric client/patient presents with a range of symptoms that either do not respond to, or have limited success with, standard treatment protocols? The therapeutic effects of typical therapy approaches do not last and therapeutic goals cannot be met? We have all had that experience where all of our "tools" have been used with little or no lasting effect. Clients and practitioners alike may get frustrated by lack of progress. Debilitating pain, stress, and strain keep clients/patients searching for relief from a variety of practitioners without success.
This one-day seminar is an entertaining, foundational, and insightful look into the way we develop and manage our body systems in relationship to incoming trauma and ongoing stress. The course will introduce clinically relevant, highly efficient, alternative techniques that will increase effective outcomes for a broad range of dysfunction due to its specific focus on the regulatory function of the autonomic nervous system. The contemporary client often presents in a state of sympathetic distress. When the body encapsulates trauma and locks in compensatory patterns, it may become unresponsive to traditional methods or reach a plateau, unable to dissipate trauma and stress. Craniosacral therapy proposes ways to slow down the nervous system, increase parasympathetic response, dissipate traumatic forces, and "ignite" the healing process. If you treat adult, pediatric, or infant patients/clients, this class is for you. The CST techniques learned in this class can be integrated immediately into your practice with any age group and may increase the efficacy of all other modalities.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM