Printer Friendly Copy
Insurance Billing, Claims, & Collections
Cross Country Education
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy / Speech-Language / Counseling / Social Work / Psychology / Athletic Training
Registration Fee: $199
1. Explain current billing and reimbursement issues.
2. Analyze how to make the claims process more efficient.
3. Accurately define and summarize medical necessity.
4. Assess Evaluation and Management Services documentation principles.
5. Recognize how federal agencies audit.
6. Apply current knowledge of billing and coding tools to reduce delays, denials, and rejections.
• Billing, Insurance, and Coding Personnel
• Physician Office Managers
• Insurance Managers
• Business Managers
• Financial Managers
• Medical Assistants
• Medical Records Personnel
Receive unlimited access from the time of purchase through completion and submission of the online exam. Once the exam is taken the seminar will be available for 30 days before course access expires.
CE Information: Click on the "purchase" button for CEU details.
Insurance Billing and Claims
Effective insurance and managed care billing and collection is now a critical function for almost every health care provider. Unfortunately, most providers have not gained, but lost revenue potential due to changes in the insurance industry. The industry has now moved into the world of Internet Based Policies and Procedures, Electronic Medical Record (EMR), and Electronic Claims Submission.
With 30 years of consulting, management, and billing in the health care industry, Cheryl House helps you prepare for insurance claims, submittals, and follow-up strategies. Ms. House shares techniques for interpreting different insurance contracts and understanding medical policies to yield positive results. By the end of this seminar, participants can begin building a Compliance Plan that helps their facilities regulate high-risk areas. Whether you are a novice or veteran, you can expect to receive current and expert advice that can be utilized immediately.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM