Printer Friendly Copy
Coding and Billing for Therapy and Rehab
Cross Country Education/VYNE
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy / Speech-Language / Athletic Training
Registration Fee: $199
1. Identify procedure codes for rehabilitation services.
2. Determine the correct usage of procedures and documentation requirements.
3. Discuss CPT and ICD-10 coding for optimal reimbursement.
4. Identify upcoming changes to billing and coding.
5. Explain effective use of modifiers and coding combinations.
6. Discover how place of service affects reimbursement.
• Physical Therapists
• Occupational Therapists
• Speech-Language Pathologists
• Athletic Trainers
• Billing, Coding, and Reimbursement Staff
• Administrative Staff
• Medical Assistants
• Any of the above professions in the following settings:
– Sports Medicine
– Rehab Facilities
– Nursing Homes
– Physical Medicine
– Independent Practice
– Home Health
Receive unlimited access from the time of purchase through completion and submission of the online exam. Once the exam is taken the seminar will be available for 30 days before course access expires.
CE Information: Click on the "purchase" button for CEU details.
Complete and Accurate Coding and Billing for Optimal Reimbursement
Denials, delays, and "more information required" are increasingly common responses for therapy and rehab insurance and Medicare claims. New codes and reimbursement policy changes have further complicated the claims process for physical and occupational therapists and facility-based rehabilitation providers. Effective Medicare and insurance billing require a thorough understanding of coding, documentation and billing procedures. Consolidating all of the new requirements with existing coding rules and implementing proven billing techniques are the objectives of this seminar. Participants will learn the most current and accurate coding procedure coupled with documentation tips and new definitions to ensure prompt and optimal reimbursement on future claims.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM