Printer Friendly Copy
Coding and Billing for Mental Health Services
Cross Country Education/VYNE
Discipline(s): Counseling / Social Work / Psychology
Registration Fee: $199
1. Identify and use of all current and new procedure codes available for mental health services.
2. Discuss problem areas of documentation for mental health services.
3. Identify documentation necessary to support reimbursement.
4. Define Medicare rules and payment policy.
5. Define Medicare rules for Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Social Worker services.
6. Discuss reimbursement strategies for inpatient and partial hospital services.
• Coding, Billing, and Finance Personnel
• Social Workers
• Professional Counselors
• Marriage and Family Therapists
• Nurse Practitioner
Receive unlimited access from the time of purchase through completion and submission of the online exam. Once the exam is taken the seminar will be available for 30 days before course access expires.
CE Information: Click on the "purchase" button for CEU details.
Coding and Billing Strategies for Optimal Reimbursement
Don't be caught off guard without training on the new CPT code changes. Denials, delays, and "more information required" are increasingly common responses from Medicare, managed care, and insurance companies for behavioral health claims and requests for payment. Procedure code and policy changes have further complicated the reimbursement process for all social workers, psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, counselors, and clinical nurse specialists. Consolidating all of the new requirements with existing code rules and implementing proven billing techniques are the objectives of this concise, one-day seminar. Participants will learn the most current and accurate coding procedures coupled with documentation tips and complete definitions to ensure prompt and optimal payment for future insurance claims.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM