Printer Friendly Copy
Integrated Awareness: Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy
Cross Country Education
Discipline(s): Counseling / Social Work / Psychology
Registration Fee: $179
1. Explore positive psychology principles to better understand and facilitate client happiness and empowerment.
2. Identify client strengths and use them for more effective clinical treatment.
3. Facilitate client awareness for positive growth and change.
4. Determine how to use breathing, posture, and movement in psychotherapy.
5. Recognize the power of belief in health and emotional wellness.
• Social Workers
• Marriage and Family Therapists
• Licensed Professional Counselors
• Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
• Mental Health Nurses
• Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
Receive unlimited access from the time of purchase through completion and submission of the online exam. Once the exam is taken the seminar will be available for 30 days before course access expires.
CE Information: Click on the "purchase" button for CEU details.
Many behavioral health professionals are unsure how to integrate positive psychology concepts and mind-body-spirit practices into their work with clients. What does the research reveal that is relevant to client growth, change, and well-being? How can therapists and others apply evidence-based concepts and techniques into traditional psychotherapy and counseling sessions?
This course presents exciting information about the driving tenets of positive psychology, and the science based mindfulness and mind-body-spirit approaches to wellness that can easily be integrated into psychotherapeutic work. Participants learn about research, tools, and techniques that increase therapeutic effectiveness and support positive client change. With over 20 years of experience in the field of psychology, Dr. Brancaleoni provides instruction on how to utilize exercises that help clients improve their levels of awareness, future outlook, and happiness. Attendees leave this seminar with practical and applicable tools for helping clients with impulsivity, feelings management, self-esteem, communication skills, and overcoming resistance — all presented in a simple, take away format.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM