Printer Friendly Copy
Borderline Personality Disorder
Cross Country Education
Discipline(s): Counseling / Social Work / Psychology
Registration Fee: $179
1. Outline effective techniques and tools for use in the diagnosis and treatment of borderline personality disorder
2. Discover how to best handle and diminish self-harm behaviors and acute and chronic suicidality
3. Assess strategies for reducing emergencies and crises
4. Analyze the types, uses, and effects of medications used in treatment
5. Determine and manage the risks involved in treating borderline personality disorder
• Physician Assistants
• Nurse Practitioners
• Social Workers
• Marriage and Family Therapists
• Alcohol and Drug Counselors
• Developmental Disability Counselors
• Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors
• Case Managers
• Occupational Therapists
• Home Health Care Personnel
• Nursing Home Personnel
• Clinical Supervisors
• Psychiatric Hospital Staff
• Primary Care Personnel
• Hospice Care Workers
Receive unlimited access from the time of purchase through completion and submission of the online exam. Once the exam is taken the seminar will be available for 30 days before course access expires
CE Information: Click on the "purchase" button for CEU details.
Empirically-proven Strategies for Helping Patients with Borderline Personality Disorder
Although the most prominent, well-known, and well-researched of the personality disorders, individuals with Borderline Personality Disorder remain one of the most difficult types of clients for most mental health and social service professionals. Often experienced as exasperating, upsetting, and even impossible, patients with BPD often confuse, frighten, and frustrate clinicians.
It does not need to be this way. Although largely unfamiliar to all but a few specialists in the area, there are new, innovative, and cutting-edge methods that have empirically-proven effectiveness in managing and treating the behavior of this often bewildering client population. By drawing on the most current experience, research, and literature, this seminar offers mental health and social service professionals concise and practical information on treating and managing individuals with this difficult condition.
Presented by Gregory W. Lester, PhD, the widely-acclaimed specialist who has trained more social service personnel on the topic of Personality Disorders than any other professional, this seminar delivers what his trainings are famous for—the most current, clear, practical, realistic, useful, and bottom-line information available on the topic.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM