Printer Friendly Copy
Happiness: How Positive Psychology Changes Our Lives
Cross Country Education/VYNE
Discipline(s): Counseling / Social Work / Psychology
Registration Fee: $179
1. Learn how positive psychology is changing what we know about physical and mental health
2. Apply three core skills that are shown to resolve depression and increase happiness
3. Discover how using your unique strengths can add happiness and resiliency
4. Recognize signs of underperformance and depression in self and others
5. Understand how we can virtually depression-proof children
6. Resolve troubled relationships and build work teams with an easy tool
• Social Workers
• Marriage and Family Therapists
• School Counselors
• Case Managers
Receive unlimited access from the time of purchase through completion and submission of the online exam. Once the exam is taken the seminar will be available for 30 days before course access expires.
CE Information: Click on the "purchase" button to be directed to CEU information.
Transform Your Clinical Skills
A revolution is underway in human services, health and education. In the past, we have focused on deficits, what is wrong and how to make it right. That model works and has served us well. Now, however, a profound shift is changing how we will practice. From the 1960s to 1995, problem-focused studies outnumbered strength-focused studies by about 20 to 1. Over the past ten years, psychological research has shifted to focus on joy, resiliency, strengths and virtues, changing how we will be practicing in the coming years. Clinicians have been hearing about these changes. This seminar is an opportunity to learn the state-of-the-art in happiness and positive psychotherapy.
Your own personal level of happiness is a vital key to how effective you are as a clinician, counselor, educator or leader. We now know that happiness is also one of the most effective health interventions. Teaching patients happiness skills will improve their physical and emotional health. Of course, you will learn about powerful and easy to apply interventions for your patients and clients. More than that, in this workshop, your trainer will give you personal keys to increasing your own happiness. You will take home tools to help others, but you will also take home greater personal fulfillment.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM