Printer Friendly Copy
Evidence-Based Myofascial and Craniosacral Interventions
Cross Country Education
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy / Athletic Training
Contact Hours: 6
Registration Fee: $199
1. Identify the scientific research and physiology behind Myofascial Release and Craniosacral Therapy
2. Assess fascial mobility with a three-dimensional approach
3. Demonstrate myofascial and craniosacral releases in an in-depth, hands-on lab
4. Restore function and mobility across the lifespan using gentle techniques you can practice the next day!
5. Describe fascial and craniosacral system anatomy and function
6. Assess fascial mobility using subtle palpation skills including cranial rhythm palpation
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Athletic Trainers
• Licensed Massage Therapists
Receive unlimited access from the time of purchase through completion and submission of the online exam. Once the exam is taken the seminar will be available for 30 days before course access expires.
By purchasing a distance learning product for continuing education, you agree that you will solely participate and complete this distance learning product
CEU information Click here for CEU details
An Added Dimension to Restoring Function and Mobility
How do you address pain and abnormal tension resulting from stress, trauma, disease, and disability? Add a gentle, fresh dimension to your work by treating the fascial restrictions with Myofascial Release (MFR) and Craniosacral Therapy (CST). This introductory, hands-on, intensive course focuses on the restoration of fascial mobility within the myofascial and craniosacral systems. Participants will review anatomy and function, discuss the latest evidence from the Fascia Research Congress, assess mobility in the 3-D fascial planes, and use compression and distraction to facilitate fascial mobility. Practice gentle introductory craniosacral releases including sacral, frontal, parietal, temporal, occipital, and mandibular releases, and craniosacral balancing to promote healthy balance within the fascial system that invests all structures in the body. Special evaluation techniques using general and local listening and craniosacral balancing are introduced to identify and treat abnormal fascial tension patterns.
The goal of the course is to promote balanced posture and efficient mobility using direct and indirect myofascial and craniosacral interventions. These gentle techniques can be used across the lifespan to produce positive, functional outcomes and can be applied immediately in practice!
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM