Printer Friendly Copy
Recognition & Treatment of Shoulder Injuries in the Overhead Athlete
Instructor: Kevin Wilk D.P.T.
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Athletic Training
Registration Fee: $74
Upon completion of this seminar, participants should be able to:
1) Demonstrate an understanding of the biomechanics of the overhead throwing motion
2) Recognize the difference in joint stresses between the overhead throw, the underhand throw and the football throw.
3) Perform and interpret specific clinical examinations tests and maneuvers for the shoulder complex
4) Design an effective and appropriate treatment program utilizing current clinical and scientific research for the throwing athlete.
5) Integrate the information presented and formulate a treatment plan for specific case studies.
Run Time: 4 hrs
Online Certificate provided by Broadband University
This seminar is designed to present to the clinician the most current and state-of-the-art information in the evaluation and treatment of selected shoulder injuries associated with throwing sports. This seminar will also provide the clinician with the most pertinent information regarding these pathologies.
DVD also available for $123. Click here for DVD
For CEU information, click on the purchase button or contact Northeast Seminars directly at: 800-272-2044
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM