Printer Friendly Copy
Functional Relationships of the Lower Half
Instructor: Richard Jackson P.T., O.C.S
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Athletic Training
Registration Fee: $74
Upon completion of this Learning Lab, participants should be able to:
1) Discuss the dynamic working of the separate units of the lower half as a single functional unit.
2) Define the three planes of the body and the functional relationships of the separate joints of the lower half.
3) Discuss the triplane rotations and counter rotations that occur at each body part and the importance of triplanar rotations and counter rotations to efficient gait.
4) Describe the need for considering functional relations when assessing the more common syndromes and dysfunctions.
5) Discuss the need for treating causes of pain rather than painful symptoms.
Run Time: 4 hrs
Online Certificate provided by Broadband University
This seminar is designed to give the clinician an understanding of lower half functional relationships, in order to accurately assess and treat common syndromes and dysfunctions. It will review the spinal extremity and pelvic girdle assessment and the integration of this knowledge with current clinical insights.
DVD also available for $123. Click here for DVD
FL: #C#90013045 - 11/3/2008 - 12/31/2010
KY: #190-IPKPTA-08 - 11/14/2008 - 11/14/2010
LA: Approved for calendar year 2009
MD: Approved for 0.5 CEU's - 11/10/2008 - 11/10/2012
NV: Approved for 0.4 CEU's until 7/31/2010
OH: #08S0979 - 10/1/2008 - 10/31/2009
OK: #200901428 until 12/31/2009
PA: #PTCE000413 - 1/1/2009 - 12/31/2010
TX: Approved for 0.4 CEUs - 3/11/2009 - 3/11/2010
VA: Approved for online continuing education
For CEU information, click on the purchase button or contact Northeast Seminars directly at: 800-272-2044
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM