Printer Friendly Copy
Orthopedic Manual Therapy:
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy
Contact Hours: 5
Registration Fee: $144
1. Identify lumbar spine anatomy.
2. Recognize special tests for the lumbar spine.
3. Identify joint mobility testing and joint limitations.
4. Recognize positional release techniques.
5. Recognize myofascial release techniques.
6. Define indications and contraindications for joint mobilizations.
7. Recognize Muscle Energy Techniques.
8. Identify ergonomic advising.
9. Identify sequencing interventions for patient with low back pain.
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants and Athletic Trainers
By Dr. Theresa A. Schmidt, DPT, MS, OCS, LMT, CEAS, CHY, DD
“Orthopedic Manual Therapy: Lumbar Spine” ©2010 is offered in cooperation with Theresa Schmidt. This course is a 5 contact hour video based course. "Orthopedic Manual Therapy: Lumbar Spine" focuses on examination and treatment using manual therapy and exercise for low back pain.
Dr. Theresa A. Schmidt, DPT, MS, OCS, LMT, CEAS, CHY, DD has presented seminars in over 200 cities across the US. Theresa owns her own practice in Lindenhurst, NY and has worked with adolescents and the elderly. She has also taught as an adjunct assistant professor at several colleges. With twenty five years of experience, Theresa has studied orthopedic manual therapies including Myofascial Release, Craniosacral Therapy, and Joint Mobilization.
Dates and Locations
01-31-2020 - 01-31-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM