Printer Friendly Copy
Effective Examination and Treatment of the Shoulder Complex:
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy
Contact Hours: 5
Registration Fee: $144
1. Learn interactive documentation tools and therapeutic treatment parameters to objectively measure and motivate the patient through the rehab process
2. Learn effective systematic reviewed evidenced based assessment, treatment and procedures to address common shoulder disorders
3. Identify creative therapeutic exercises and techniques that consider all functional planes of movement and incorporates the evidenced based kinetic link model
4. Identify shoulder joint pathology with indication for joint or soft tissue mobilization
5. Learn how to sequence your manual therapy techniques with common scapular, thoracic, and glenohumeral dysfunctions
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants, and Athletic Trainers.
By John O’Halloran DPT, PT, OCS, ATC, CertMDT, CSCS
“Effective Examination and Treatment of the Shoulder Complex” ©2010 is offered in cooperation with John O’Halloran. This course is a 5 contact hour video based course. "Effective Examination and Treatment of the Shoulder Complex" focuses on examination and intervention of complex shoulder impairments. The case studies presented in this course use clinical reasoning based on the highest level of evidence available.
Dr. John W. O'Halloran, DPT, PT, OCS, ATC, CSCS, Cert MDT, has over 24 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation. His unique evaluation and treatment skills make him a sought after clinical instructor for wide range of rehab topics. He has spoken both locally and internationally on topics such as sports specific rehabilitation of the shoulder, spine rehabilitation and treatment of foot and ankle injuries.
Dates and Locations
01-31-2020 - 01-31-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM