Printer Friendly Copy
Manual Interventions for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
At Home Seminars
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy / Athletic Training
Contact Hours: 4
Registration Fee: $59.9500007629395
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
1. Identify 3 primary types of thoracic outlet syndrome.
2. Identify the most common type of thoracic outlet syndrome.
3. Identify 5 signs and symptoms of neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome.
4. Identify 2 types of vascular thoracic outlet syndrome.
5. Identify the least common type of thoracic outlet syndrome.
6. Identify the 4 primary musculoskeletal thoracic outlet entrapments.
7. Identify 4 manual techniques to evaluate for thoracic outlet syndrome entrapment.
8. Identify 6 diagnostic tests for thoracic outlet syndrome.
9. Identify 2 manual therapy treatment techniques for scalenus anterior/scalenus medius entrapment thoracic outlet syndrome.
10. Identify 6 manual therapy treatment techniques for first rib and clavicular entrapment thoracic outlet syndrome.
11. Identify 4 manual therapy treatment techniques for pectoralis minor entrapment thoracic outlet syndrome.
12. Identify 4 manual therapy treatment techniques for cervical rib entrapment thoracic outlet syndrome.
13. Identify manual therapy treatment techniques for the mobilization of the median nerve, ulnar nerve and radial nerve.
14. Identify 6 therapeutic exercises for the treatment of musculoskeletal thoracic outlet syndromes.
Click the "purchase" button for CEU approvals and complete course details.
At Home Seminars courses are available as a downloadable file or we’ll ship your order by UPS, Priority Mail or US Express Mail.
Testing: You can take your test online, fax your answer sheets, or mail your test. All tests are processed within 24 business hours regardless of how they are received. Testing online is free and you will find out immediately if you have passed or failed and can print a temporary certificate until your original arrives in the mail.
How much do you know about thoracic outlet syndrome? This course describes the different types of TOS and their symptoms. Discover other techniques besides the traditional thoracic outlet syndrome tests to help evaluate and treat this disorder. This course focuses on manual therapy techniques to evaluate and treat thoracic outlet syndrome in your patients and includes a section on therapeutic exercises to assist in your patient’s recovery. 42 pages.
Course Length: 4.0 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner/Intermediate
This course is intended to instruct the student, through self-paced study, on manual therapy techniques to evaluate and treat thoracic outlet syndrome.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM