Printer Friendly Copy
Shoulder Pathologies: The Rotator Cuff
At Home Seminars
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy / Athletic Training
Contact Hours: 1.5
Registration Fee: $21.9500007629395
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the basic anatomy of the rotator cuff.
2. Describe the difference between partial and complete tears of the rotator cuff.
3. Describe the potential for impingement of the shoulder and identify the critical structures usually involved with impingement.
4. Describe 3 tests used to test for rupture of the rotator cuff
5. Describe 2 tests used to test for shoulder impingement.
6. Describe the foundations for shoulder rehabilitation.
Click the "purchase" button for CEU approvals and complete course details.
At Home Seminars courses are available as a downloadable file or we’ll ship your order by UPS, Priority Mail or US Express Mail.
Testing: You can take your test online, fax your answer sheets, or mail your test. All tests are processed within 24 business hours regardless of how they are received. Testing online is free and you will find out immediately if you have passed or failed and can print a temporary certificate until your original arrives in the mail.
First in the series of pathology courses focusing on the rotator cuff describing methods of injury, identification of injury and treatment. 16 pages.
Course Length: 1.5 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner
To instruct the student, through self-paced study, of the anatomy, methods of injury, diagnostic tests, and rehabilitation of the rotator cuff of the human shoulder.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM