Printer Friendly Copy
Current & Popular Concepts in the Evaluation and Non-Operative Treatment of the Lumbar Spine: Part 3: Improving Lumbar Neuromuscular Efficiency: Objectives of Treatment Plans
At Home Seminars
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy / Athletic Training
Contact Hours: 3
Registration Fee: $44.9500007629395
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
1. Describe techniques used in promoting a healing environment for treatment of the lumbar spine.
2. Explain current views of exercise in the non-operative treatment of the lumbar spine.
3. Identify movements that are advantageous to the healing process of the lumbar spine.
4. Describe proprioceptive activities and their use in lumbar spine rehabilitation.
5. Develop a rehabilitation program for the postoperative lumbar spine patient
6. Identify the importance of patient education throughout all stages of lumbar spine rehabilitation
7. Explain the importance of a work hardening program
8. Define the reasoning of sport-specific training
9. Explain why education is vital throughout the entire rehabilitation program
10. List key topic and tips in the final preparation for discharge in the individual’s rehabilitation program
Click the "purchase" button for PT/OT approvals and complete course details.
At Home Seminars courses are available as a downloadable file or we’ll ship your order by UPS, Priority Mail or US Express Mail.
Testing: You can take your test online, fax your answer sheets, or mail your test. All tests are processed within 24 business hours regardless of how they are received. Testing online is free and you will find out immediately if you have passed or failed and can print a temporary certificate until your original arrives in the mail.
Discusses objectives of creating treatment plans and treatment for pathologies of the lumbar spine. Topics include work hardening, sport-specific training with emphasis for restoring proprioception to the lumbar spine. 28 pages.
Course Length: 3.0 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner
This course is intended to instruct the student through self-paced study in developing treatment plans/options of the lumbar spine.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM