Printer Friendly Copy
Shoulder Anatomy & Biomechanics
At Home Seminars
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy / Athletic Training
Contact Hours: 3
Registration Fee: $44.9500007629395
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the musculature of the human shoulder.
2. Describe the vascular anatomy of the human shoulder.
3. Describe the accessory structures of the human shoulder including ligaments, bursae and capsules.
4. Describe the basic biomechanics of the human shoulder with the motions of flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, horizontal abduction, horizontal adduction, internal rotation and external rotation.
5. Describe the role of the accessory structures of the human shoulder during the shoulder’s biomechanics.
6. Describe the importance of scapulohumeral rhythm with shoulder biomechanics.
Click the "purchase" button for PT/OT approvals and complete course details.
At Home Seminars courses are available as a downloadable file or we’ll ship your order by UPS, Priority Mail or US Express Mail.
Testing: You can take your test online, fax your answer sheets, or mail your test. All tests are processed within 24 business hours regardless of how they are received. Testing online is free and you will find out immediately if you have passed or failed and can print a temporary certificate until your original arrives in the mail.
Reviews anatomy and biomechanics of the human shoulder. 29 pages.
Course Length: 3.0 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner
To instruct the student, through self-paced study, of the anatomy and basic biomechanics of the human shoulder.
Click the "purchase" button for ceu approvals and complete course details.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM