Printer Friendly Copy
Ankle Anatomy & Biomechanics
At Home Seminars
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy / Athletic Training
Contact Hours: 2
Registration Fee: $29.9500007629395
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the musculature of the human ankle.
2. Describe the vascular anatomy of the human ankle.
3. Describe the ligament structure of the human ankle.
4. Describe the basic biomechanics of the human ankle at the tibiotalar and subtalar joints.
5. Describe the important role of the accessory structures during the biomechanics of the human ankle.
Click the "purchase" button for PT/OT approvals and complete course details.
At Home Seminars courses are available as a downloadable file or we’ll ship your order by UPS, Priority Mail or US Express Mail.
Testing: You can take your test online, fax your answer sheets, or mail your test. All tests are processed within 24 business hours regardless of how they are received. Testing online is free and you will find out immediately if you have passed or failed and can print a temporary certificate until your original arrives in the mail.
Reviews anatomy and biomechanics of the human ankle with discussion of musculature, ligamentous structures and movements of flexion, extension, inversion and eversion. 21 pages.
Course Length: 2.0 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner
To instruct the student, through self-paced study, of the anatomy and basic biomechanics of the human ankle.
Click the "purchase" button for ceu approvals and complete course details.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM