Printer Friendly Copy
Hip Anatomy & Biomechanics
At Home Seminars
Discipline(s): Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy / Athletic Training
Contact Hours: 2
Registration Fee: $29.9500007629395
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Describe the musculature of the human hip.
2. Describe the vascular anatomy of the human hip.
3. Describe the accessory structures of the human hip including ligaments, bursae and the hip capsule.
4. Describe the basic biomechanics of the human hip with the motions of flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, medial and lateral rotation.
5. Describe the important role of the accessory structures during the biomechanics of the human hip.
Click the "purchase" button for PT/OT approvals and complete course details.
At Home Seminars courses are available as a downloadable file or we’ll ship your order by UPS, Priority Mail or US Express Mail.
Testing: You can take your test online, fax your answer sheets, or mail your test. All tests are processed within 24 business hours regardless of how they are received. Testing online is free and you will find out immediately if you have passed or failed and can print a temporary certificate until your original arrives in the mail.
Reviews anatomy and biomechanics of the human hip with discussion of movements of flexion, extension and rotation, musculature and accessory structures. 24 pages.
Course Length: 2.0 contact hours
Instructional Level: Beginner
To instruct the student, through self-paced study, of the anatomy and basic biomechanics of the human hip.
Dates and Locations
01-01-2020 - 01-01-2020, 12:00AM 12:00AM